Update 28 October 2020
We are pleased to announced that our Manufacturing facility re-opened on 28 September and our Melbourne Dealership re-opened on 28 October.
All other Dealerships remain open.
As COVID-19 continues to impact people and businesses around the world, we would like to take this opportunity to assure you that at Leader Caravans, it remains “business as usual” with a few changes.
The health and safety of our customers, suppliers, staff and families are our top priority – we are taking all necessary steps and precautions as per the advice of the World Health Organisation and Australian Government guidelines. A COVIDSafe plan is in place, with measures including:
- Limiting physical/human contact as per advice from WHO
- We are disinfecting all locations every morning
- The cancellation of non-essential domestic business travel for the immediate future
- Offering other ways to communicate to reduce any possible transmissions
If you have had any been in contact with anyone or personally experienced fever, coughs or flu-like symptoms we kindly ask that you take the time to rest and reschedule your visit to see us.
How can you view our Caravans?
With many of the major Caravan & Camping shows being cancelled for the remainder of the year there are still many ways that you can check out our impressive range of Family, Touring, Off-road, Small and Luxury Caravans:
- View the 3D tours of our Caravans from the comfort of your home here
- Book a FaceTime or Zoom session with a Sales Executive, using the button below
Your health and safety is paramount as this situation continues to evolve. At this time, our manufacturing, after-sales services and support to our customers remains uninterrupted, and we will keep you informed if this changes.
You can contact one of our three Dealerships for further information here.